Sunday, January 30, 2011
Green eye Grandma
I want to explain about the title of this latest blog. I can't believe how I have become a green eyed grandma. I wish that I could do more for my family. I went from a 2 income home to just me and I have been struggling with not having money to do & buy things for my family. I hope my love for them is enough. They are the greatest and most important thing in my life. I am going to retire of March 1, 2011 and at the end of that month I will be moving from, Ogden. I will be living with Nick & Jamie and will be the Grandma in the basement. It will help me so much to not have to pay for this house and maybe my health will improve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment